Front Office & Management Assistant (15h/Week)
We are a consultancy focusing on data strategy, technology, analytics and optimisation in the field of marketing. Our clients include major international corporations and up-and-coming SMEs from the fashion, real estate, gambling, legal, furniture, agencies and marketing sectors, and many more. We are looking for a reinforcement for our front office and as assistant to the management.
What you will do
- You will support our team in administrative issues of everyday work.
- You welcome our customers and take care of their well-being.
- You maintain the resources for the office and, if necessary, order supplies independently.
- You take care of the coordination of appointments and the organisation of meetings.
- You act as an interface to internal and external contact persons.
- You will take on independent operational sub-activities in the field of accounting.
- You support our team with the administration of our correspondence .
- You proactively take care of the creation and maintenance of various documents.
- High organisational and communication competence.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Independence, strong hands-on mentality and strong motivation.
- Very good written and spoken German and English. Further languages can be an asset.
- Friendly and winning personality.
- Reliability and willingness to take responsibility.
- Above average cultivated and service-oriented appearance.
What you can expect from us
- Top working atmosphere in a motivated team with a great sense of humour.
- Very centrally located office with terrace and view of Mariahilferstraße.
- Flexible working hours.
Have we aroused your interest? Apply now at email@example.com
The minimum salary for the position under the collective bargaining agreement is EUR 1,884.99 for full-time employees.
You can find our data protection regulations at https://corestad.com/datenschutzerklarung/
Responsible for this content is:
Mach Consulting e.U.
Mariahilfer Straße 54/15